For information about your subscription to the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography (Oxford DNB), including how to log in to your administrator account, access usage statistics, and download MARC records, please visit our Customer Services page.
Click on the question to be taken straight to the answer. If you cannot find an answer to your question, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Can I add my library's logo to the website?
- Is the Oxford DNB OpenURL compliant?
- Does the Oxford DNB make use of digital object identifiers (DOIs)?
- Does the Oxford DNB support meta search software?
- What content can Google, and other search engines, crawl from the Oxford DNB?
- What discovery services contain metadata from the Oxford DNB?
Can I add my library's logo to the website?
Yes, you can. To set up a logo please contact us.
Is the Oxford DNB OpenURL compliant?
Yes, the Oxford DNB is compliant with OpenURL 0.1. Find out how to set up OpenURL referrals in Customer Services.
What content can Google, and other search engines, crawl from the Oxford DNB?